I was chatting with some friends tonight, comparing notes on recent energies. I think we agreed: there’s something going on right now, and HAARP or something similar is probably up to some tricks.
So I’ll briefly share some techniques that might help dispel “Sheeple Syndrome” (feeling dull, numb, negative, unable to complete tasks or think positively, or unable to connect with your Guidance in the usual ways…)
- Asking for help from your Guides is the easiest, most effective way to get out of a slump. Trust Them.
- Generate an awareness of a pale lavender light bouncing from one side of your brain to the other, passing through the Pineal Gland or Third Eye.
- Sit and watch a pendulum for more than 5 minutes, even if it does not move at all. Focus on the tip and intend to clear your mind, or focus on positive objects like gratitude and love.
- Visualize a node at your Pineal Gland or Third Eye, and another at your High Heart Chakra. The node at the Third Eye is like a ping-pong ball of golden light; the one at the High Heart is like the drain in a sink, a vortex of deep purple light. Understand that a golden cord connects these two nodes. Watch the cord vibrate like the string of a musical instrument. Focus on this vibrating cord as you feel your energies organize and settle. It’s wonderful if you can do this as you’re falling asleep. While doing this visualization, try also holding an awareness of your Central Channel as a column of pink light extending from your Third Eye down to your Root Chakra.
- Rely only upon positive thoughts; do not trust negative thoughts or emotions. That said, if you encounter negativity, do not try to engage or battle it, try to simply turn away from it. After all, it’s no more than a sneaky bully. It will get bored and move on.
Sending you best wishes, love and light,